Sales Manager - Recycling
• Progressive, fast paced industry
• Opportunity to shape this new role
• Excellent remuneration + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
• Illawarra based
SCE Group is a privately owned Australian group of companies with significant operations in the Materials Handling, Waste Recycling and Transformation, Quarrying and Transport industries across NSW. The Kemblawarra Recycling Facility specialises in the Recycling of Construction and Demolition waste materials processing them into Road Pavement materials and selling them into the Civil Construction Industry.
Due to business growth there is an opportunity to manage and grow an existing client base across the Illawarra , Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven Regions.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to proactively seek new business opportunities and leads while providing exceptional service and support to clients.
• Convert leads into sales;
• Generate new business across Waste, Recycling, Transport and Civil Construction markets, both private and public sector;
• Provide customer focussed solutions, leveraging off existing regional Recycling and Transport businesses;
• Respond to sales and customer service enquiries in a timely, professional manner;
• Develop, monitor and report sales plan KPIs against budget;
• Develop and Mentor an existing sales team;
• Create quotes and contribute to tenders and key proposals;
• Manage customer accounts through the retention and generation of revenue;
• Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts;
• Follow and act on market changes, trends, opportunities, risks and competitive activity.
To be successful you will have:
• A demonstrated track record in sales, preferably with experience in the Waste , Recycling or Quarry industry;
• Previous cold calling experience;
• Experience delivering KPIs and Sales Targets;
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
• An established network of contacts would be highly desirable;
• A high level of initiative and be comfortable working alone and spending a majority of time on the road;
This is an opportunity to step into a newly developed role and make your mark!
How to apply