SCE strives to be the customer's first choice in the materials handling and transport industry. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with knowledgeable and experienced staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
SCE is seeking a Telematics Co-ordinator for a fixed term opportunity, based in Port Kembla. We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our team to assist with the development of our telematics systems. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in telematics technology and act as liaison between operational and administrative functions.
The primary mission of the Telematics Co-ordinator is to ensure the focused and balanced development, management, and growth of SCE’s telematics program for enhancing service operations and efficiencies and in support of customer requirements.
You will be collaborating in a team environment to assess the needs of the team, determine sources of information, organise the structure of the information and teaching the team how to administer the system.
To be successful you will need:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication, writing, and relationship skills across varied levels of influence.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to partner with both administrative and operational functions to develop and implement solutions.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi task and work independently.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- 2-4 years of previous telematics program experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Knowledge of fleet applications, performance capabilities, mechanical concepts, and electronic systems will be highly regarded.
SCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply