The safety of everybody has always and will continue to be on the forefront of SCE’s practices. We take a holistic approach to managing risks in our workplaces, on the road and on site. This includes threats to physical safety, mental wellbeing, and physical health.
SCE Group values its employees and is committed, as far as is reasonably practicable, to providing a workplace that is free from all risks to the health and safety of everyone. Our culture is built on managing hazards, rethinking processes and adapting to different practices that aim to achieve a safe work environment.
Here at SCE, just some of our safety goals and guidelines include:
- Eliminating risks, or where that is not possible, minimising risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
- The provision and maintenance of a workplace free from risks to health and safety
- Providing adequate facilities for the welfare of workers carrying out work for any business,
- The establishment of health and safety objectives and targets and the continuous improvement of the WH&S Management System.
- Creating an expectation that all workers will choose safe behaviours, that they will report hazards, errors and near miss incidents, and that they will cooperate with any reasonable policy or procedure.
We are committed to working closely with our customers and partners to minimise the impact on our operations while keeping our people safe. It is important to SCE that we do not comprise on safety while working to meet our client’s needs and delivery quality results.