- Used as an unbound or heavily bound (with the addition of binder) Base and Subbase pavement material in the construction of State and Council road infrastructure through to site access roads and driveways.
- Select/Structural Fills - Suitable for use as high quality easily compactible select/structural fill material with low moisture sensitive properties.
- Hardstands - Suitable for use in the construction of hardstands requiring high load bearing strength and low shrink swell properties.
Benefits of using recycled materials in roads and other civil works include:
- Protecting stocks of natural resources
- Protecting the environment from further degradation
- Potential cost savings
- Ensuring local industry is working towards international best practice
- Assisting local government and industry to ensure development is ecologically sustainable