- Road Subbase - Used as a Subbase pavement material in the construction of state highways through to site access roads and driveways.
- Select/Structural Fills - Suitable for use as high quality easily compactible select/structural fill material with low moisture sensitive properties. •
- Hardstands - Suitable for use in the construction of hardstands requiring high load bearing strength and low shrink swell properties.
Benefits of using recycled materials in roads and other civil works include:
- Protecting stocks of natural resources
- Protecting the environment from further degradation
- Potential cost savings
- Ensuring local industry is working towards international best practice
- Assisting local government and industry to ensure development is ecologically sustainable