SCE is a leading manufacturer and supplier of both quarried and recycled construction materials. We provide innovative material solutions for the mining and civil construction industries. We’re always looking for smart new ways to reduce waste and environmental impact.
We see the value and potential that comes through construction waste recycling, and after many years R&D we now have two dedicated construction and demolition waste recycling centres in Newcastle and Wollongong. If you need quality recycled building materials, we manufacture them ourselves and can bulk deliver anywhere, anytime. We can even customise material specifications to your requirements.
SCE manufactures and supplies and range of products including;
- Unbound pavement (base & sub base) material
- Bound pavement (base & sub base) material
- Hardstand material
- Drainage & filter aggregates
- Select and general fill
- Rail pavement materials
- Under slab dust & bedding material
We also accept and recycle the following construction and demolition waste materials at our licensed Resource Recovery Facilities:
- Building & Demolition waste recycling from concrete and brick to roof tiles and asphalt;
- Virgin Excavated Natural Material recycling (VENM);
- Excavated Natural Material recycling (ENM);
- General Solid Waste recycling (GSW-CT1) - excavated sand or soil.
We’re champions of innovation and we can turn C&D waste into a range of quality recycled construction materials that meet your specification. By constantly working on research and development, we’re able to make sure you’re always getting the best possible products.
We constantly deliver innovative and unique waste solutions for construction & demolition, working with you to design a solution and end of life alternative that fits your specific needs.
We’ll do everything we can to help save your money on landfill and waste costs.
We also comply with all EPA regulations, while our ISO accreditation means you can trust our products are of the highest quality, including:
- ISO 9001: – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: – Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801: – OH&S Management Systems
- EPA Licence 1265 (Wollongong) EPA Licence 12765 (Newcastle)
We’ll partner with you to create a custom answer that helps you get the most out of your processes and materials. And always to the highest safety and quality standards.