Civil Construction Material Supply
SCE is a leading construction materials manufacturer and supplier of natural and recycled products and innovative material solutions to the construction industry. We’re always looking for smart new ways to reduce waste and environmental impact.
Civil Demolition Waste Recycling
From our licensed Resource Recovery Centre in Wollongong, SCE’s team of materials experts turn building and demolition waste, excavated soil and minerals into quality recycled construction materials. Choosing sustainable building materials is a smart way to keep your civil products under budget while reducing environmental footprint.
We see the value and potential that comes through recycling. If you need quality natural and recycled materials, we manufacture them ourselves and can deliver anywhere, anytime.
SCE manufactures and supplies and range of products including;
- Unbound Pavement (Base & Subbase) material
- Bound Pavement (Base & Subbase) material
- Hardstand material
- Drainage & filter Aggregates
- Select and General fill
- Rail Pavement materials
- Under slab dust & bedding material
View our Quarried and Recycled Products Here
We also accept the following waste materials at our licenced Resource Recovery Facility:
- Building & Demolition wastes from – Concrete and brick to roof tiles and asphalt;
- Virgin Excavated Natural Material (VENM);
- Excavated Natural Material (ENM);
- General solid waste (GSW-CT1) - Excavated sand or Soil.
We comply with all EPA regulations, while our ISO accreditation means you can trust our products are of the highest quality.
Choose an industry sector below to find out more about some of the services we provide to the Civil Construction and Demolition sector: